Best creatine I've tried and I did try many... in a week i could feel that my energy went right up
Very muted flavor, mixes well with most smoothies. Nice stack of nootropics. Will buy again
Easy to mix with water (better if the water is room temperature or tepid). I am drinking a lot of coffee (trying to quit:) so my taste buds are a bit destroyed and for me this powder is making water taste a little bitter but it is not unpleasant and by the third day I was used to it. I had try it with juice and I must say that it is just perfect but what I really do recommend is to find something that is best for you and that you are happy with drinking it before exercising:)
I am taking this product for the past month and I am really happy with:)
- no side effects - no problems with my digestive system (middle and the end:)
- easy to prepare (5g spoon is inside of the bottle and is easy to use) - easy to swallow
- for the price, I have 3-4 months high quality supplements
- really helping with energy throughout the day. Sometimes I am replacing my coffee with a drink made of this powder and most of the time I am taking it before running or weight lifting exercises at home
I have done some reading about vitamin B12 and is amazing how important this vitamin is. This is a list of symptoms due to a deficit in vitamin B12:
- weakness, tiredness, or light-headedness
- heart palpitations and shortness of breath
- pale skin.
- a smooth tongue.
- constipation, diarrhoea, loss of appetite, or gas
- nerve problems like numbness or tingling, muscle weakness, and problems walking.
- vision loss
L-arginine - it is helping with reducing fat mass and increases muscle mass. L-arginine is known to increase the activity of insulin, which manipulates hormones that metabolize fats. It also increases strength for exercises, thus making it effective in a weight loss program. I personally notice no weight lost on the scale but my trousers are bit looser (fat taking more space then muscles).
L-theanine 100mg is an amino acid in green tea which helps reduce generalized anxiety. The amino acid L-theanine is an effective treatment of moderate and severe anxiety and does not cause drowsiness. A calming effect is usually noted within 30 to 40 minutes after L-theanine is taken at a dose of 50 to 200mg, and typically lasts 8 to 10 hours. I just feel happier :)
- helps muscle cells produce more energy, supports many other functions in muscles
- improves high-intensity exercise performance
- speeds muscle growth
- may lower blood sugar levels and fight diabetes.
L-tyrosine is a stimulator
And the Choline helps with:
- improving memory and cognition. Choline is an essential nutrient for brain development
- protecting heart health
- boosting metabolism
- reducing the risk of pregnancy complications
I feel better, stronger and more energetic for taking this product and with the trust that I have in Brainpower Nootropics (I have had their products before) I know that my body and brain is receiving the best care products I can get.
I hope you will like my review, if you found it useful please hit â€˜Helpfulâ€™. It will make my day:)XX
This is the first time in have tried this kind of food supplement and after a week of use, it does seem to be working already. I mix it with smoothies and I definitely have more energy through the day. With longer use I hope this continues
I was very surprised with this product, I dont go to the gym that often but i found that this product has not just given me strength with my gym routine but in every day life even when not going to the gym. The product mixes well and doesnt taste that bad either. The container is a good size and easy to store this is a product that i would certianly recommend whatever level of fitness you are at.